Our crazy lives aren't much to brag about but it's a masterpiece in the making to us. I always wanted to blog but finding the time has always proved to be difficult to say the least.

I hope this becomes sort of a documentation of our lives as I'm not great at journaling (is that a word?). But I want to have fun and have something for my kids to have always. So here I go...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What should we make for dinner?

Cody came home and my plans for making dinner (chili) didn't happen earlier so I had nothing.  He said he wanted Paradise Bakery Chicken Salad Sandwich and tomato soup.  We found a couple recipes and tweeked it to our tastes and it turned out divine!  For the soup recipe check this out.  For the sandwich recipe, check here.  *note, we did not add carrot or celery, but added sliced almonds and this stuff, which I get at Costco, it is amazing!

Cody making homemade tomato soup.  Love my man in an apron.

Paradise Bakery, eat your heart out.  It was so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment