Our crazy lives aren't much to brag about but it's a masterpiece in the making to us. I always wanted to blog but finding the time has always proved to be difficult to say the least.

I hope this becomes sort of a documentation of our lives as I'm not great at journaling (is that a word?). But I want to have fun and have something for my kids to have always. So here I go...

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hawaii

So last month we went to Hawaii and had a blast.  We have good friends, Wayne and Stephanie that abandoned us and moved there last year.  So we stayed with them and they took us to all the cools spots that only the locals knew about, it was so much fun and I'm so grateful to them for allowing us to stay with them.  They have recently decided to move back to AZ! I was so excited when I found out I almost peed myself. lol.  Anyway here are some pics while at Pearl Harbor. Part two tomorrow...

Wayne and his kids, Braxten, Ainsley and Payson
The old man behind Cohen was so excited for his turn to sit he just couldn't wait on the ground. :) *note the wife also waiting to take a picture of said man.  I should have taken a picture of him sitting there, it was quite funny.
Our cute little family


On the ferry to see the memorial of USS Arizona
Cody workin his hips. lol.
Wayne being Wayne
Braxten
Wayne, Steph, Ainsley, Braxten and Payson

No comments:

Post a Comment