Our crazy lives aren't much to brag about but it's a masterpiece in the making to us. I always wanted to blog but finding the time has always proved to be difficult to say the least.

I hope this becomes sort of a documentation of our lives as I'm not great at journaling (is that a word?). But I want to have fun and have something for my kids to have always. So here I go...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hawaii part 3

Pretty Ainsley

the muddiest hike I've been on. I loved it...

Payson loved it...

Cohen was about the only one that didn't like it.  Personality A possibly?

The bamboo was amazing



at the top 

snack time.

Waikiki beach brought out the shamless... 
there are two sides... no worries...

city-scape












it ended up on the dash such a shame. 


so typical





1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily. Welcome to blogging. So fun to learn more about you and your cute family. What a fun family vacation, but one would expect that in Hawaii! Some day I'll make it there.

    ReplyDelete