Our crazy lives aren't much to brag about but it's a masterpiece in the making to us. I always wanted to blog but finding the time has always proved to be difficult to say the least.

I hope this becomes sort of a documentation of our lives as I'm not great at journaling (is that a word?). But I want to have fun and have something for my kids to have always. So here I go...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

And So It Begins...

So today I decided to try my amateur hand at blogging. It's possible that I decided to blog after reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson (I highly recommend the book) and reading her blogs  I hope this is something I can truly enjoy and get into even if nobody follows me...ever. lol.  I wish I had some awesome story to tell everyday but honestly our lives are so crazy with not much to talk about.
Cody and I have been married for eight point five awesome years.  We got married in the Bountiful LDS temple then moved to Arizona where we have been ever since.  We started out in Mesa, then moved to Queen Creek which was later re-name to San Tan Valley and now we reside in Glendale.  We have a six-year-old boy, Cohen <aka: dude-face or Coco>, a three-year-old girl, Taryn <aka: babe-face or Tar Tar> and a ten month old girl, Paisley < aka: Princess Pai Pai or chic-face>.
Cody is now a full-time student and also works full time and also serves as Elders Quorum Secretary in our church.  I work from home full time which is a curse and blessing.  I love being able to be with my kids all day but feel I'm not a totally awesome mom like so many of my friends are who can hang with their kids and give them ample amount of attention.  So that's a bit about us.  I plan to be back at least weekly...

No comments:

Post a Comment