Our crazy lives aren't much to brag about but it's a masterpiece in the making to us. I always wanted to blog but finding the time has always proved to be difficult to say the least.

I hope this becomes sort of a documentation of our lives as I'm not great at journaling (is that a word?). But I want to have fun and have something for my kids to have always. So here I go...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Part Two

So, this was actually our first day in Hawaii.  Leave it to me to get things out of order.
When we first arrived Wayne picked us up from the Airport and gave us the traditional leis.  Mine was made from fresh flowers that smelled amazing.

We went to the beach right after we dumped all our stuff off at the Carn's. (This was my first time a a beach,  EVER)


We took pictures with Wayne's new water camera while out on the long-board.








Under-water view of Dad-Face.






Turtle

I can't figure out how to rotate this once I've uploaded... ?






No comments:

Post a Comment